Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Due to Eureka Days, the following hours will be observed at The Timbers:
Friday, September 29: 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 30: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 1: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tot Room Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Patrons must disinfect machines/free weights/bars before and after each use.
- Staff will be cleaning and disinfecting machines on a regular schedule. You may be asked to wait before getting on a machine to allow our staff to clean and disinfect throughout the day. Your patience is appreciated.
- Timbers Gym Usage Schedule September 14 - 25 (PDF)
- A gym usage schedule will be released weekly with available play times.
- We strive to keep one half of the gym open for our members to use for open play. Unfortunately with some of our programs and events, that is not always possible.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym except closed water bottles.
- Gymnasium Rules
Group Fitness Classes
- Timbers Fit Class Schedule September 2023 (PDF)
- Cancelled Class: 6:30 p.m. Yoga on 9/14
- September fitness class schedule changes:
- Wednesday Senior Cardio Fit will meet at a new time (9:00 a.m.)
- Thursday Slow Flow Yoga will meet at a new time (6:00 a.m.)
- New Class - Wednesday Yoga with Jenna at 10:15 a.m.
- All classes are limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are accepted for 5:15 am cycling classes. Click here for our early morning cycling reservation process.
The nearly 30,000 square foot facility contains many great amenities including:
- Concession Stand
- Fitness Center with cardio and strength equipment
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Outdoor Pool that includes
- Lazy River
- Diving Board
- Lap Swimming Lanes
- Leisure Pool with Beachfront Entry
- Party Room
- Tot Care Room
- Two Meeting Rooms that can be combined into one larger room
Inclement Weather Policy
For weather related program/event cancellations or facility closures, visit the Eureka Parks and Recreation Facebook page or sign up for alerts by creating an account and signing up for notifications in the Alert Center. Please note, you do not have to be a member of Facebook to access our page.