- Parks & Recreation
- Recreation Center
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tot Room Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
May 27 - June 1
Saturday, May 27; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 28; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day); Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 30; Closed
Wednesday, May 31; Closed
Thursday, June 1; 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
June 2 - August 13
Monday - Thursday; Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
noon - 6:30 p.m.
August 14 - September 4
Monday - Thursday; closed
Friday; 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday; Noon - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday; Noon - 5:30 p.m.
Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
Noon - 6:30 p.m.
- Patrons must disinfect machines/free weights/bars before and after each use.
- Staff will be cleaning and disinfecting machines on a regular schedule. You may be asked to wait before getting on a machine to allow our staff to clean and disinfect throughout the day. Your patience is appreciated.
- Timbers Gym Usage Schedule June 1 - 10 (PDF)
- A gym usage schedule will be released weekly with available play times.
- We strive to keep one half of the gym open for our members to use for open play. Unfortunately with some of our programs and events, that is not always possible.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym except closed water bottles.
- Gymnasium Rules
Group Fitness Classes
- Timbers Fit Class Schedule June 2023 (PDF)
- All classes are limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are accepted for 5:15 am cycling classes. Click here for our early morning cycling reservation process.
The nearly 30,000 square foot facility contains many great amenities including:
- Concession Stand
- Fitness Center with cardio and strength equipment
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Outdoor Pool that includes
- Lazy River
- Diving Board
- Lap Swimming Lanes
- Leisure Pool with Beachfront Entry
- Party Room
- Tot Care Room
- Two Meeting Rooms that can be combined into one larger room
Inclement Weather Policy
For weather related program/event cancellations or facility closures, visit the Eureka Parks and Recreation Facebook page or sign up for alerts by creating an account and signing up for notifications in the Alert Center. Please note, you do not have to be a member of Facebook to access our page.