Come check out Pickleball at The Timbers! Pickleball provides exercise, hand-eye coordination, and an exciting atmosphere. For more information on Pickleball, visit the United States of America Pickleball Association (ASAPA) website.
Open Play Hours and Details
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00a.m -12:00p.m (Starting 11/29)
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Last session 11/26 until basketball season is over in February)
- The Timbers of Eureka Gymnasium
- On days when the Rockwood School District is off school, 2 courts will be available for play.
- 3 Courts Saturday
- Ages 12 and up
- Players use the paddle stack system to rotate in and out of games
We excited to now offer some bonus time exclusively for beginners to our open play hours. During this time, new players will have a dedicated court to learn how to play and basic fundamentals led by experienced players and Eureka Parks Recreation Supervisor Luke Hollman. Afterwards players are welcome to stay for the rest of open play and test out their newly learned skills! We have a few paddles that may be used if you don't already have one.
- Wednesdays; November 9 - December 28
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Timbers of Eureka Gymnasium (1 Coffey Park Lane)
- Members: Free
- Non-Members: $3.00
- Preregistration is not available for this program. Stop by the front desk to sign in.