Eureka Summer Camp - Find your Adventure!
The 2021 camp season will run from June 7th through August 20th for a total of eleven weeks. Each week will include a great mix of games, swimming, arts and crafts, athletics, guest speakers, and more! Participants are welcome to register for as many camp weeks as they would like. Due to current St. Louis County Covid-19 guidelines, camp is limited to 40 campers per week so be sure to register early.
Our mission is to give an experience that allows for personal growth in each child by providing excellent programs facilitated by our caring and highly trained staff. Anchored in this safe and supportive community, each camper will have fun, opportunities to learn new skills, and have an opportunity to be themselves in a positive and supportive environment.
- Ages 5 - 12
- Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mondays and Wednesdays held at The Timbers of Eureka
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays held at Legion Park
- Mini Camp and Half-Day camp options will not be available this year.
- Counselor in Training: Due to current St. Louis County Covid-19 capacity guidelines, we will not be offering our CIT program this summer.
- Members: $110 per week
- Residents: $120 per week
- Non-Residents: $130 per week
Before and After Care
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- $25 per week
- After Care: 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- $30 per week
- Register online by creating an account through CivicRec, or in person at The Timbers’ front desk. Space is limited so register early!
- Download the Summer Camp Registration Form 2021.
- Check out our flyer for more information on camp.
- Follow Eureka Parks and Recreation Summer Camp on Facebook!