Eureka Summer Camp - Groove into Summer!
Welcome to Camp!
The 2022 camp season will run from June 6th through August 19th for a total of eleven weeks. Each week or "sessions" as we call them, will include a great mix of games, swimming, arts and crafts, athletics, guest speakers, and more! Participants are welcome to register for as many camp sessions as they would like.
Our Summer Camp Goal
Our goal is to give an experience that allows for personal growth in each child by providing excellent programs facilitated by our caring and highly trained staff. Anchored in this safe and supportive community, each camper will have fun, opportunities to learn new skills, and have an opportunity to be themselves in a positive and supportive environment.
- Ages 5 - 12 (*Children aged 5 must have attended Kindergarten)
- Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mondays and Wednesdays held at Legion Park/Eureka Community Center
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays held at The Timbers of Eureka
- Members: $120 per week
- Residents: $130 per week
- Non-Residents: $140 per week
Before and After Care
- Before Care: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- $25 per week
- After Care: 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- $25 per week
- Register online by creating an account through CivicRec, or in person at The Timbers’ front desk. Space is limited so register early! Registration opens on February 1st.
- Following registration, an informational parent letter along with an emergency contact form and a medication form will be sent out via email to parents prior to your child's first day at camp, all forms must be completed when your camper(s) arrive for their first day. The parent letter will include everything you need to know concerning your camper's time with us!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Receive 10% off your registration if you register in the month of February!
- Download the Summer Camp Registration Form 2022.
- Check out our flyer for more information on camp.
- Follow Eureka Parks and Recreation Summer Camp on Facebook!