Designed for littles who want their first taste of summer camp experience but only for two days a week. This camp program includes arts and crafts, athletics, guest speakers, and more! Mini Camp will participate in the regular day camp schedule, alongside Day Camp, but with their own age-specific supervised group. There are 10 sessions to choose from - register for one or for all!
- Check back for 2023 information!
- 10 sessions available (no mini camp week of July 4th)
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mini Camp does not include swimming or field trips
- Each week will follow the theme and general activities of Day Camp
- Ages: 4 - 5
- All children must be potty-trained to attend camp
- Legion Park (333 Bald Hill Road)
- Register online by creating an account through CivicRec, or in person at The Timbers’ front desk. Space is limited to 10 mini campers per week so register early!
- Following registration, an informational parent letter along with an emergency contact form and a medication form will be sent out via email to parents prior to your child's first day at camp, all forms must be completed when your camper(s) arrive for their first day. The parent letter will include everything you need to know concerning your camper's time with us!
Camp Dates and Themes
Session 1 6/6 - 6/10
Session 2 6/13 - 6/17
Session 3 6/20 - 6/24
Game Show Mania
Session 4 6/27 - 7/1
Session 5 7/5 – 7/8
Party in the USA
Session 6 7/11 – 7/15
Session 7 7/18 – 7/22
Session 8 7/25 – 7/29
Session 9 8/1 – 8/5
Week of the Seasons
Session 10 8/8 – 8/12
Campers vs. Counselors
Session 11 8/15 – 8/19
- Download the Summer Camp Registration Form 2022
- Check out our flyer for more information on camp
- Follow Eureka Parks and Recreation Summer Camp on Facebook
Our Summer Camp Goal
Our goal is to give an experience that allows for personal growth in each child by providing excellent programs facilitated by our caring and highly trained staff. Anchored in this safe and supportive community, each camper will have fun, opportunities to learn new skills, and have an opportunity to be themselves in a positive and supportive environment.