Timbers Fit Classes
The Timbers of Eureka has a great group of nationally certified fitness instructors from across the St. Louis area teaching a variety of classes at different times throughout the week. Anyone can take a fitness class at The Timbers. Residents of Eureka, non-residents, members of The Timbers, or non-members! All classes are free with membership. All classes are drop-in style, no need to preregister.
The reservation policy for 5:15 or 5:30 a.m. cycling classes is as follows: bikes can be reserved online up to 24 hours in advance of a posted class time.
Steps to reserve a bike:
1) Go to: https://secure.rec1.com/MO/eureka-mo/catalog
2) Login in or create an account if you don't already have one
3) Under Adult Programs click on the heading Cycling Classes (Early Morning)
4) Click on the class you want to enroll in and choose yourself
5) Click add to cart. You HAVE to CHECKOUT even though you aren't paying.
6) Sign and confirm the waiver agreement, review and complete the transaction.
7) If all of the bikes have been reserved, you can enroll on the waitlist.
Please understand that if you reserve a spot but are more than 5 minutes late after the posted class time, your bike will be opened up to the first person on the wait list for that class. If you are unable to attend a class that you have registered for, you will need to call The Timbers so we can remove you from the list.
Resident: $6.00 per class
Non-Resident: $7.00 per class
December Class Changes:
- Cycling with Lynn is a new class on Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
Personal Training at The Timbers
The Timbers of Eureka offers personal training for both individuals and small groups. Our nationally certified fitness instructors bring decades of experience to help you meet your fitness goals. View the personal training flyer (PDF) for more information or email Parks and Recreation with any questions. Trainers will schedule sessions after registration and payment are received at the front desk.
Youth Fitness Orientations
Youth ages 11 (must have completed 5th grade) to 15 are required to complete a Youth Fitness Orientation (with a parent or guardian) before exercising in The Timbers Fitness Center. The date and time of the orientation are arranged with the personal trainer after registration and payment are received at the front desk. View the personal training flyer (PDF) for more information or email Parks and Recreation with any questions.