Athletic Field Rentals
The City of Eureka has 8 baseball/softball fields, 8 soccer fields, 3 multipurpose fields and 1 batting tunnel for rent.
Multi-Purpose Fields & Tennis Courts
The multipurpose fields at Soetebier Park can be used for football, rugby, lacrosse and other sports. The City of Eureka also offers three tennis courts available on a first-come-first-serve basis. There are two courts at Lions Park and one court at Drewel Park. The tennis courts are closed during the winter. For more information or if you would like to reserve a field please email Luke Hollman or call 636-938-6775.
Baseball & Soccer Season
During Eureka Sports Association (ESA) baseball and soccer seasons, permits will only be issued for full season rentals, no single day rental permits will be issued during this time. Fields will be closed from Thanksgiving Day through February 1st each year for annual field maintenance.
In case of inclement weather, it is the coach’s responsibility to check field status by calling 636-496-0030, downloading the Rainout Line app or visiting the Eureka Sports Association website.
Non-Eureka Sports Association General Field Usage & Rental Fees
Field Rental Fees
- $15.00 per hour (Resident Field Rental)
- $30.00 per hour (Non-Resident Field Rental)
- $150.00 (Resident 13 Consecutive Week One Hour per Week - Full Season Rental)
- $300.00 (Non-Resident 13 Consecutive Week One Hour per Week - Full Season Rental)
Field Lighting Fees (Baseball Fields 1 and 4, Soccer Fields 4, 5, 6 and 7)
- $20.00 per hour (Resident Light Fee)
- $30.00 per hour (Non-Resident Light Fee)
- All fees must be paid in full to secure the reservation
- Lighting fees are in addition to the field rental fees
All scheduled City of Eureka events and ESA games take precedence over all practices and other reservations.
If a field is not in use, not marked as closed, and does not have a reservation, the field is available for use on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Field cancellations must be made 10 days prior to the rental in order to receive a refund.
- There will be no refunds for rainouts or time that was scheduled but not used, however a different date and time may be selected.