IN PERSON COURT PROCEEDINGS HAVE RESUMED AND BEGIN AT
Due to COVID-19, Court mandates the wearing of masks or face coverings at all times by defendants, attorneys, witnesses, and victims while in the building during court proceedings. Those individuals with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more will not be allowed entry. Members of the public who are not involved in a court proceeding will NOT be permitted in the building during court proceedings.
Eureka Municipal Court Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Payments accepted 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Cash, check or money order accepted at the window
- Credit cards accepted on-line
- Pay by mail with a personal in-state check or money order
Municipal Court Sessions
- Attorney call docket 6:00 PM
- Court Docket called at 7:00 PM on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (subject to periodic change).
- In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID 19 by reducing the number of individuals on each docket, the court will hold the following daytime dockets at 1:30 PM
- January 20, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- March 17, 2022
- April 21, 2022
- Staff cannot be reached by phone after 5:00 PM
- Chief Municipal Judge Samantha Cerutti Wacker.
- Provisional Municipal Judge Blake R. Fischer.
- Prosecuting Attorney Katherine L. Butler.
- Court Clerk Daphne Marler.