It is the responsibility of the individual cited to update the court office with any change of address.
Attorneys must e-file their entry of appearance for each case separately
Requests for recommendations must be filed with the Prosecuting Attorney via email to email@example.com
Please follow procedures listed on the prosecuting attorney page.
Eureka Municipal Court Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Payments accepted 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Cash, check or money order accepted at the window
- Credit cards accepted on-line
- Pay by mail with a personal in-state check or money order
Municipal Court Sessions
- Attorney call docket 6:30 PM
- Court Docket called at 7:00 PM on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (subject to periodic change).
- Staff cannot be reached by phone after 5:00 PM
- Chief Municipal Judge William Biermann.
- Provisional Municipal Judge Blake R. Fischer.
- Prosecuting Attorney Katherine L. Butler.
- Court Clerk Kimberly Bockting.