Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all regularly scheduled municipal court dockets for the City of Eureka are hereby POSTPONED. New court dates are being mailed. If you have recently changed your address, please notify this Court by calling 636-549-1828.
While no entry into the municipal division is permitted, (see First Amended Administrative Order in the document section below) this Court can assist you with the following:
- addressing warrants and bonds issued from this Court;
- providing information about cases on the municipal dockets; and
- making payments for fines and court costs to the municipal court.
Please call 636-549-1828, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for the above information. At all other times, when calling about warrants/bonds, please call the Eureka Police Department at 636-938-6600.
Eureka Municipal Court Hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM)
- Payments accepted 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (closed 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM).
- Cash, check or money order accepted at the window
- Credit cards accepted on-line
- Pay by mail with a personal in-state check or money order
- Court convenes at 7:00 PM on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (subject to periodic change).
- Staff cannot be reached by phone after 5:00 PM on court nights
- Chief Municipal Judge Samantha Cerutti Wacker.
- Provisional Municipal Judge Blake R. Fischer.
- Prosecuting Attorney Katherine L. Butler.
- Court Clerk Daphne Marler.