The Utility Billing Discount Program

For senior citizens who qualify for the Missouri "Circuit Breaker" Program, free trash service and reduced water and sewer rates can be obtained by furnishing City Hall with a copy of your Form MO-PTC or Form MO-PTS tax return. 

Please be advised that even those who do not file a tax return may qualify for the "Circuit Breaker" Program. 

Utility Billing Discount Program Guidelines

For Assistance or More Information

If you need assistance, with the "Circuit Breaker" Program or have tax filing questions, for taxpayers age 60 and older contact Aging Ahead at:
6180 Highway MM
House Springs, MO 63051
Phone: 636-677-4578

Low Income Energy Assistance Program (through Spire)

Spire has a low income energy assistance program available for those that qualify