Water and Waste Water Information
On Tuesday, August 4th the Citizens will decide whether the City of Eureka sells our Water and Waste Water utilities to Missouri American Water.
SHALL THE CITY OF EUREKA, MISSOURI BE AUTHORIZED TO SELL ITS WATER AND WASTE WATER (SEWER) UTILITIES TO MISSOURI AMERICAN WATER COMPANY FOR THE SUM OF $28,000,000.00 (TWENTY-EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS)?
YES ___ NO ___
Access all the information is supplying about their services and offer to purchase the City’s water and waste water utilities. (the City has not independently verified all of the information on the above link.)
- The map of the proposed water pipeline from Wildwood to Eureka shows three route options. Has one be selected?
- How would the pipe installation affect residents of the Emerald Forest subdivision, which is near the proposed route? How long will construction take?
- Can you guarantee that Eureka’s water would be better quality with Missouri American Water?
Town Hall Meetings
Due to the recently updated COVID-19 restrictions in St. Louis County, the Prop S town hall meeting that Missouri American Water was hosting at the Timbers on July 30th will be ONLINE ONLY. The event will be live-streamed at www.yesonseureka.com.
Town Hall Meetings
Thursday, July 30 at 7:00 p.m.
Anyone interested in hosting a town hall meeting relating to the upcoming Proposition will be allowed to do so at their expense. Please contact the Timbers to reserve a time.
How do I vote Absentee?
Absentee voting opens up on June 23rd. The last day absentee ballots will be accepted through the mail or in person from a guardian or relative of the applicant for the August 4th election is July 22nd. The has the steps necessary to vote absentee.
You may cast your vote in person prior to the election:
- Bartlett and West Reverse Osmosis Treatment Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Bartlett and West Water Distribution System Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Bartlett and West Water Quality Evaluation Report (PDF)
- Bartlett and West Water Quality Evaluation Report Executive Summary (PDF)
- Bartlett and West Water System Analysis Task Orders for Additional Study Phases (PDF)
All studies have been completed at this time.