We are now accepting nominations for the 2023 City of Eureka Citizen of the Year. This award recognizes residents who make outstanding contributions to the community and continue to make Eureka a wonderful place to live, work and visit.
The following are the guidelines for selecting the recipient of this honorable designation. The award will consist of a plaque to be presented by the Mayor of Eureka at the Eureka Days event. The Citizen of the Year will also be invited to participate in the Eureka Days Parade and in an awards ceremony on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
1. Nominees must reside within Eureka city limits.
2. Nominations must be submitted by completing the Citizen of the Year application.
3. City of Eureka staff will review all nominations and select the recipient of the award.
4. The person selected as Citizen of the Year will be notified one month prior to the event.
5. City of Eureka staff will not be eligible for the award.
6. Nominations are due by September 1, 2023.
Please send your nomination to:
Eureka Parks and Recreation Department
Attn: Kristin Christenson
1 Coffey Park Lane
Eureka, MO 63025
Please contact Kristin Christenson at the Eureka Parks and Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-938-6775 with additional questions or to submit the application by email.
Citizen of the Year Application 2023 (PDF)