How do I obtain a record check?

Because the Eureka Police Department is only allowed to release information about arrests or conviction on cases originating in Eureka, you must request area-wide record checks from the St. Louis County Police Department by appearing in person at:

7900 Forsyth Boulevard
Clayton, MO 63105

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a police or accident report?
2. When should I call for an emergency?
3. If I have a problem, but it is not an emergency, whom should I call?
4. How do I obtain a record check?
5. Where do I go if I need to be fingerprinted for a potential employer?
6. Where can I locate a public listing of registered sex offenders?
7. What is the curfew for my 15 year old child?