Where can I file at?

You can file in;

  • The county where the abuse happened
  • The county where the abuser lives
  • The county where you live

St. Louis County

In St. Louis County contact:

  • St. Louis County Courthouse
    7900 Carondelet in Clayton, MO
  • Phone: 314-615-4725 
  • Hours: 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday

Show All Answers

1. Do I qualify for an ex-parte?
2. Where can I file at?
3. How much will this cost?
4. Can I file if I still want the respondent to see his / her children?
5. What are the procedures for filing an ex-parte?