Eureka Mountain Bike Park
|Other Link||@EurekaMTBpark (Facebook page)|
- Bike Playground - The Foothills
- Bike Trail
- Colossus Two Way Directional Trail
- Drop Zone Trail-Intermediate
- Dual Slalom
- East Coast Trail-Beginner
- North Shore Trail-Intermediate
- Pump & Jump Trail
- Rocky IV-Intermediate Trail
- The Kraken-Intermediate Trail
- Walking Trail-These Boots
- West Coast Trail-Beginner
- Wildcat Jumps Trail-Intermediate
*Please note, the Eureka Mountain Bike Park will be closed for maintenance August 23 - 27, 2021
Before You Ride, Read This:
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED
• Failure to wear a helmet may result in suspension of park use.
• Protective gear is strongly recommended.
•Children under 16 require adult supervision.
• Inspect your bike and equipment before you ride.
• Stay in control. You are responsible for avoiding objects and people.
• Ride within your ability. Progression is available throughout the park; start small and build upward. Know your limits.
• Stay on the trail at all times.
• Respect trail signage, including trail closures.
• Remain aware of other users at all times. Strive to make each pass safe and courteous. Give pedestrians the right-of-way.
• Inspect all trails and features before riding. Conditions change constantly; plan and adjust your riding accordingly.
• Do not modify trails or features. Note: trail features can be dangerous in any condition.
• Trail intersections come quickly. Follow all directional signage. Look both ways and yield when entering or crossing a road or trail.
• Do not stop where you may obstruct a trail, feature, landing, or are not visible.
• Take turns and keep a safe distance between you and the rider in front of you. Clear landing areas quickly.
• Exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner.
• For your safety, stay off of specialized bike trails and obey trail signage.
• Be aware of your surroundings. Other bike park users may be moving quickly.
• Benches and viewing areas are available in designated areas along the trail.
• Parents, watch children closely and ensure they do not wander.
ALCOHOL: Possession of open containers and consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
GLASS CONTAINERS: Glass containers are prohibited.
SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited.
FIRES: No open fires are allowed.
CAMPING: Camping is prohibited.
MOTOR VEHICLES: Motor vehicles are prohibited except City staff.
WEAPONS: Possession or discharge of firearms or projectile weapons (including paint guns) is prohibited.
PETS: Dogs and pets are prohibited except for service animals.
LITTER: All litter must be disposed of properly or removed from park if containers are full. It is prohibited to dispose of trash in the park.
TREE PROTECTION: No person shall damage or destroy any tree on City property. No person shall attach to or install on any tree on City property any sign, cable, wire, nail, swing or other foreign material.
RESERVATIONS AND USE OF PARK AND RECREATION FACILITIES: No person who offers a program or instruction and charges a fee for such a program, either directly or by way of membership fee, shall use a City facility as part of such program without first obtaining a permit and paying any associated fee.